MAGIX Digital Photo Maker 9
MAGIX Digital Photo Maker is the perfect solution for digital cameras and camera phones. Are you interested in optimizing your precious memories with just one click? Managing your photos automatically? Archiving your pictures securely? Showcasing your photos in top quality? Then take advantage of our digital imaging solution for today's demanding users. All in one program - easy and quick to use. Because every moment counts!
Forget about searching for ages for the suitable motif or tediously having to clean up your photo archive! Now, in just a few clicks, you can find similar or identical motifs in order to delete duplicate pictures or compile photos with similar characteristics (for example, sunsets, beach pictures, people). Thanks to the new Fraunhofer PhotoID technology, developed exclusively for MAGIX, you can now organize your archive in seconds and find matching photos for every occasion with just a few clicks.
No need to be afraid of unsatisfactory results, simply use the desired effect on a photo and if you don't like it, remove it using the multi-level undo function. The redo button, ideal for before-after comparisons, restores once removed effects � individually for each picture.
New color and brightness corrections are now available for optimization, like, for example, black/white, shadow, medium colors or gamma enhance your pictures with the proper lighting. The red-eye correction function has been completely overhauled and can now be used even more intuitively.
All optimization functions for improved mobile phone photos at a glance! All editing options are clearly compiled to deal with typical picture errors and provide auto lighting, auto color, picture sharpness and contrast features to improve your pictures. As always all effects are in real-time and don't influence the original file, they can be changed freely and be undone anytime.
The integrated photo manager takes care of everything to do with central photo maintenance for you. If required, it will also monitor whole folders for added or removed photos and automatically update them once changes have been made. View your photo folders or albums on your PC and sort them according to calendar or categories. The Photo Manager is also responsible for detailed information, find out everything you need to know in one click, just what you'd expect from your manager.
Here are some key features of "MAGIX Digital Photo Maker 9":
- Fraunhofer PhotoID finds every identical or similar image
- MAGIX Photo Clinic 5.0 for detailed picture editing
- Exporting for mobile devices via Bluetooth and infrared
- Windows Explorer compliant: Filmstrips, navigation, multi-selection etc.
- Advanced optimization functions for even better pictures
- Upload photoshows as videos to your very own website
- Easy-to-use functions for impressive mobile phone photo optimization
- Photo Manager for central access to all administration functions
- Easy sorting with personalized sub-categories
- Assign unrestricted user rights for discreet protection of your photos
- Product-wide quick access to all photo, video and audio files
- MAGIX Smart Design for first-class handling
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Intel® Pentium® or AMD® Athlon® 700 MHz or higher
- Min. 512 MB RAM ® & compatible mouse
- Min. 250 MB free hard disk memory for program files
- SVGA graphics card with min. 32 MB RAM, min. resolution 1024 x 600 at 16-bit high-color
- 16-bit sound card, CD-ROM, Microsoft® compatible mouse.
- CD burning with SCSI or IDE CD-R(W) burner.
- USB, USB2, serial port and suitable cable for data transmission from digital cameras
- Scanner with 32-bit TWAIN interface, color printer
- MAGIX Online Services and images of travel routes via Internet connection
- Export to digital picture frames and portable players (USB, compatible BluetoothTM devices, and SD card readers)